Friday, June 20, 2008

And.....GO!


I'm leaving for my parents' house in a minute, and will fly out early tomorrow morning.


I feel kinda' icky. It's the nerves. I wish I could just relax and go with the flow, but my body refuses to calm the fuck down. I couldn't sleep the other night, but made up for it last night by crashing at 9pm.


I'm going to try and find a computer while I'm over there, mostly to keep in touch with Jim. Don't know yet if I'll be able to call home.


I downloaded a few podcasts and new music to listen to on the plane.


I'm packed, and I really hope I don't forget anything important.


See ya' later!

4 comments:

Earth Muffin said...

HAVE FUN!!! I'm sure everything is going to be fine...more than fine, it'll be great. Take lots of pictures!

Joe said...

Bon Voyage! Check your mail for a party invitation

Moderator said...

Have a great and safe trip!

Mama Niccicoco said...

Have fun, take lots of photos! Can't wait to hear of your adventures! (;

For Your Scrapbook

My photo
I like stuff and things. I've been married for close to 14 years and have two miniature versions of myself running around (and it frightens me most of the time). I have never been nor will I ever be a vegetarian.