Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Karma


I was stopped at a red light today.


I was second in line.


The cross street we were waiting at is a one way.


I noticed a woman off to the right, half on her street/half turned onto our street.


Our light turned green.


She tried to beat us to through the intersection, ended up swinging way wide and cutting off the driver in front of me.


The person in front of me tapped his horn to acknowledge her shitty driving.


Crazy lady driver gave him the finger...



before she realized it was a cop.




3 comments:

Tankboy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SkylersDad said...

You and your fancy-dan exchangeable end pieces on your enema bag, why in my day we made due with a garden hose or the end of the old pump! Young whipper snappers, don't know what tough is... wait, that wasn't the point of this post, was it?

Never mind.

yll said...

HAAAHAAAHAAA....

Almost choked on my bagel when I got to the last line!

For Your Scrapbook

My photo
I like stuff and things. I've been married for close to 14 years and have two miniature versions of myself running around (and it frightens me most of the time). I have never been nor will I ever be a vegetarian.