It was brought to my attention that my post yesterday contained an inaccuracy. Our band name wasn't the brainchild of Stacy, but rather Gina. Big ups to Stacy for correcting the error.
Stacy also reminded me of the name of one of our songs (that she DID come up with):
De Kappa Kappa Kappa Tate.
Tell me we weren't onto something there.
God, I miss being 21.
For Your Scrapbook
- Do they not teach math in public school anymore?
- Hey you! Don't watch that! Watch this!
- An open letter
- Over the river and through the woods...
- And then my brain exploded and my arm fell off
- One time I was in a band
- Just Because You Can Doesn't Mean You Should
- One Christmas down
- I wish I had a communicable, uncurable disease rig...
- Out of the mouths of babes
- I'm Done
- Son of the son of the...It's a fun story thing.
- Apparently my whole family wants to go the hospita...
- She lives!
- Giving my Health Insurance a Work Out
- ▼ December (18)