There is limited parking in front of the school. Please refrain from stopping your car three feet from the person in front of you instead of pulling up far enough to let another car in the line.
You are not special.
I'm looking at you BMW Bitch.
If you are driving a gaggle of children home from school--presumably other people's children in addition to your own--have enough seat belts and/or car seats for all of them.
Seeing a seven year with a toddler on her lap in the back seat makes me want to see how you'd like being thrown through a windshield face first.
Smoking on school property while waiting for your kid to come out is trashy.
...as is swearing into your cell phone in front of little kids.
That sign that says "Buses and Daycare Vans Only"? It applies to everyone--even you, Mr. Jesusfish Minivan.
Generally, and I'm just guessing here, it's not recommended to blast your stereo at full spleen-shattering volume with kids in the car.
That is all.
For Your Scrapbook
- Oy vey is right
- Playing Catchup
- I haven't written much this week...
- Seven things you don't know about me (a few a whic...
- A Friendly Reminder to the Fucktard Parents at Aft...
- File this under: Bad Choice of Wording
- The Salty Meat Family Gets Guitar Hero: Hilarity E...
- Regret meme
- Had to do it
- One time I could have gone to jail
- Well, it's pretty damn convenient for me
- Dream on
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (18)