I had far too much fun at my slumber party. Probably more fun than a grown woman should legally be allowed to have.
No, fuck that. I did deserve it. And my wonderful friends deserved a night of drunken revelrie as well.
Photographic proof of our night. LOTS o' pictures.
Flowers from my husband before he got the hell outta' Dodge.
I made some pretty cupcakes:
It started off innocently enough:
"Hmmm...do I start with bourbon or wine?"
Present from Travis. He thought I needed a new gym bag. Inside the gym bag were colorful cigarettes and vaginal wipes. I love him.
My husband HATES celery. Hates it with a burning passion. This one is for him.
Who's a Pretty Barbie Birthday Princess? I AM! Thanks to Meghan.
Things went downhill (in a good way) quickly. Soon we were drunk.
Apparently I thought something we really fucking hilarious. I wish I could remember what it was.
No pillow fights, but Rachel got smoochy.
Phil is mysterious.
My dogs wanted us to shut the fuck up and go to bed.
But I made Ichabod play some Wii.
Full contact Wii.
Me. 3AM drunk in three parts.
34 is gonna' be a good year.
For Your Scrapbook
- Oy vey is right
- Playing Catchup
- I haven't written much this week...
- Seven things you don't know about me (a few a whic...
- A Friendly Reminder to the Fucktard Parents at Aft...
- File this under: Bad Choice of Wording
- The Salty Meat Family Gets Guitar Hero: Hilarity E...
- Regret meme
- Had to do it
- One time I could have gone to jail
- Well, it's pretty damn convenient for me
- Dream on
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (18)