This morning, I "adjusted" the garage door.
My car sat out all night on New Year's Eve so we would have room in the garage for the smokers in attendance. We got a good bit of snow that night, so last night I asked him to bring the car back into the garage. I assumed he would get all the snow off first. Nope.
This is how it looked last night:
When I went to back my car out of the garage this morning to warm it up, I couldn't see out the back window and failed to remember that I had only opened the door halfway when I went out there to smoke a cigarette earlier.
I hate when I do stupid shit like that.
It's not just that I dented the bottom of the door (it's not even that bad). It's more about the fact that Jim now has free reign to give me shit, and there's not a goddamned thing I can do about it...except wait until he does something equally as stupid.
For Your Scrapbook
- Oy vey is right
- Playing Catchup
- I haven't written much this week...
- Seven things you don't know about me (a few a whic...
- A Friendly Reminder to the Fucktard Parents at Aft...
- File this under: Bad Choice of Wording
- The Salty Meat Family Gets Guitar Hero: Hilarity E...
- Regret meme
- Had to do it
- One time I could have gone to jail
- Well, it's pretty damn convenient for me
- Dream on
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (18)