It is not necessary to "whoo hoo" your way through the entire class. When the instructor yells out, "How we doin'?!", I believe this is somewhat of a rhetorical question. Please do not count the remaining reps of an exercise out loud, especially when you are two counts behind. That is the instructor's job if she chooses to do so. You are not her Ed McMahon, so please refrain from bellowing "HOOO-WHAAA!" at regular intervals throughout our time together.
This is your first and final warning. If you are to continue in this fashion, I shall be forced to retain photographic evidence of your prominent camel toe and share it with the blogosphere.
Thank you in advance,
For Your Scrapbook
- ► 2008 (100)
- If that's what you're into...
- Triple Dog Dare
- I feel like ass
- One time I was nice to the Jesus People
- Dear Loud Lady in my exercise class today
- Battle of the tumors
- Suddenly I feel like a genius
- I'll cut a bitch
- They make pills for this, don't they?
- Quality Family Time is Important
- Help The Police
- This all I have today
- One time I hated my (old) job
- Gonna' make you sweat
- Nobel Peace Prize
- Are you really that suprised?
- Throw down
- ▼ March (19)