Last night before I went to bed, I had a headache behind my left eye. This morning when I woke up, it had migrated to behind my right eye and down my face.
I feel like there is pulsating live wire trying to escape out of my sinuses--but only out of the right side of my face. I need to lay down in a dark quiet room after a cup of hot tea. I should not be operating a motor vehicle, but I have to pick up my 5 year old from preschool soon.
I also have to go to the Avon store for some Mustache-B-Gone before my husband starts to think he's married to one of the Mario Brothers.
I can only hope that my sweet, cheery daughters decide not to fight today or squeal or screech or try to rip each other's face off every four seconds.
A girl can dream.
For Your Scrapbook
- ► 2008 (100)
- If that's what you're into...
- Triple Dog Dare
- I feel like ass
- One time I was nice to the Jesus People
- Dear Loud Lady in my exercise class today
- Battle of the tumors
- Suddenly I feel like a genius
- I'll cut a bitch
- They make pills for this, don't they?
- Quality Family Time is Important
- Help The Police
- This all I have today
- One time I hated my (old) job
- Gonna' make you sweat
- Nobel Peace Prize
- Are you really that suprised?
- Throw down
- ▼ March (19)