You know what we do for fun at my house? We play Fox News Channel vs. The Kids. By "The Kids", I mean my kids, Mina (5 1/2) and Audrey (2 1/2).
For dinner, I served Baked chicken, broccoli and raspberries.
Mina: I like broccoli. Broccoli makes you smart.
Me: That's true.
Mina: And broccoli makes you walk faster.
Me: That hasn't been proven. Can you back that up with facts?
Mina: It's true.
Me: Why? Because you say it's true? Don't spout your lefty propaganda around here.
Mina: What's "ganda"?
Husband: Next you'll try and tell me carrots have feelings.
Audrey: Carrots are good!
Me: No need for ad hominem attacks here, little missy.
Husband: It's a strawman argument.
Mina: The strawman is in the Wizard of Oz.
Me: Frank Baum was a Communist.
Husband: Pinko Commie, just like the rest of the drive-by media.
Mina: Pink is my favorite color!
Me: Mina, why do you hate America?
For Your Scrapbook
- ► 2008 (100)
- If that's what you're into...
- Triple Dog Dare
- I feel like ass
- One time I was nice to the Jesus People
- Dear Loud Lady in my exercise class today
- Battle of the tumors
- Suddenly I feel like a genius
- I'll cut a bitch
- They make pills for this, don't they?
- Quality Family Time is Important
- Help The Police
- This all I have today
- One time I hated my (old) job
- Gonna' make you sweat
- Nobel Peace Prize
- Are you really that suprised?
- Throw down
- ▼ March (19)