Something unholy has taken up residence in the inner workings of my chest.
My 2 1/2 year old had bronchitis last week, so I'm pretty sure this is some version of that. I'd really love to lay down and go into a coma for a few hours...or days.
I am starting to lose my voice as well which is kind of a blessing in disguise. I tend to yell too much, as in "YOU GIRLS REALLY NEED TO STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER!". Parental double standards run rampant 'round these parts.
Oh, and it's raining buckets right now. We spent part of the morning sitting on the front porch, coloring and, in the case of the little one, ringing the doorbell 50,000 times, working the dogs into a crazed frenzy. It was quite entertaining.
I'd hate to leave this post as boring and depressing as it currently is, so here's a little something to lighten the mood.
Maybe he'll fight Godzilla with it
For Your Scrapbook
- ► 2008 (100)
- If that's what you're into...
- Triple Dog Dare
- I feel like ass
- One time I was nice to the Jesus People
- Dear Loud Lady in my exercise class today
- Battle of the tumors
- Suddenly I feel like a genius
- I'll cut a bitch
- They make pills for this, don't they?
- Quality Family Time is Important
- Help The Police
- This all I have today
- One time I hated my (old) job
- Gonna' make you sweat
- Nobel Peace Prize
- Are you really that suprised?
- Throw down
- ▼ March (19)