Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sometimes my nerditude knows no bounds


Your Score: Eden McCain


You scored 41 Idealism, 62 Nonconformity, 16 Nerdiness




I think you really want a donut.
Congratulations, you're Eden McCain! You've got a colorful past, and your persuasive abilities are second to none. In addition, you're a quick thinker with a solid amount of guts. Your best quality: The art of persuasion Your worst quality: A fondness for some stereotypically "bad" behavior

Link: The Heroes Personality Test written by freedomdegrees on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

1 comment:

Michael K said...

This thing told me I matched with Hiro. I think I am a little more cynical and dark than that but then I have rarely found that others see me the way I see myself.

For Your Scrapbook

My photo
I like stuff and things. I've been married for close to 14 years and have two miniature versions of myself running around (and it frightens me most of the time). I have never been nor will I ever be a vegetarian.