That's what our insurance guy asked us when we ran into him in the grocery store parking lot last night.
Answer: "Chicks in tube tops."
Was he leaning in my car window when he said it? Yes.
Was I wearing a strapless dress with a tube top-like chestal area? Yes.
Was he staring directly at my breasts when he said it? Yes.
Did my husband say anything? No.
Did I? You betcha.
We did find out we get some cash back after we close on the house because we somehow overpayed our homeowner's insurance.
Tit for tat I suppose.
For Your Scrapbook
- ► 2008 (100)
- ...But I'll probably still drive by the house and ...
- For your scrapbook
- Because the neighbors don't think we're weird enou...
- The Haps
- The one I really really don't want my Mom to read
- Pig Sty
- Proof that I have not lost my badassedness to moth...
- "You know what I love about summer?"
- Our house is sold...again
- Lowe's owns my soul
- This New House
- Home Sweet Home
- Move in day approacheth and other weird shit
- Sometimes my nerditude knows no bounds
- Yesterday I changed the course of history
- Freelance Hair Bitch comtemplates new direction in...
- ▼ June (17)